At Room Utopia Interiors we work with a specialist design build company to redesign commercial spaces such as condo lobbies, hallways and concierge areas.
Revamping common areas such as these can make a significant difference to not only how welcoming the building is to come home to, but also to the resale value of your unit.
Our goal is always to give an affluent, welcoming feel to any building we work on.
Here's how it works:
- Initial consultation and budget review.
- Review and signing of contract, collection of retainer and commencement of project.
- Gathering of trades to accurately quote project, take measurements and 'before' photos.
- Presentation of design solutions, selected materials and quotes for review.
- Weekly meetings on site to review progress.
- Order placement and budget review.
- Coordination of trusted contractors and suppliers and project management to completion.
- Furniture installation and styling.
- Deficiencies identified and resolved.
- Presentation of client binder.
Why renovate your condo building common areas?
Renovating the common areas in a condo building effectively is extremely important. It helps keep and even increase the value of the individual units, makes the space more appealing to potential buyers and keeps vacant units to a minimum. Most importantly, it provides an appealing space for people to come home to.